Tuesday 1 March 2011

Forever Friend card

Hello everybody, i'm trying to post more often on my blog so today i have three cards to post ---yes THREE!!! -lol ! I have so many ideas floating around in my head but i'm always so tired to make them. I've also started a Pergamano class which i'm enjoying, all the ladies are lovely and the cards/ projects they have made are so inspiring --i want to make them now --lol ! -- but i have to learn the basics first    :- (

Well --- i got my mojo working this weekend because these cards had to be made, i appologise  for the pic as it was taken on my camera -- still can't find my digital one.

  The first one is a card i made for a little girl who brings the Avon with her mum --i've known her since she was in her pushchair --now she's 10 !!  Its a Forever friend image ontop of a rainbow sheet which has been cuttlebugged with the birthday folder + some card candy.



Thanks for looking

Carole x


No comments:

Post a Comment