Sunday 23 October 2011

21st birthday card

Hi everybody, i have made this card for my niece who will be 21 next week and is at university. I had to make sure it was made in good time (I'm usually making at last min ) as her parents are going to Manchester to celebrate with her next week and i will be on holiday from Monday. I was pleased with finished result but will let you all be the judge of that  :-) !





I used Kanban silver, grey and black stripped on top of satin black card for main card. The border stripe was some black peel off which i have had for ages (its also in white) ..they are paper not the traditional silver or gold ones. The number and letters were cut with my Cricut with Plantin Schoolbook cartridge on 1/12 cut with capital for first letter, i used Hunkydory black with silver spot card for letters and numbers and added some gemstones to each number and letter.....they were mounted on silver mirri card ...corners punched ....on top of black and numbers where on top of circles cut with Nestibilities. The flower had a rinestone spacer  with a gem brad in the middle from "Hobby House" with a little hanging key attached to it.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking

Carole x
 


1 comment:

  1. Bet she love3d it Carole I love Kanban and this is lovley/
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete