Monday 20 February 2012

Riding my bike!

Hello everybody! I love this little image .....reminds me of my son Richard, he was always out on his bike with his friends but a car has taken its place now --lol!!

I made the card at a friends Karens house, the image is from Lili of the Valley and called "Riding my Bike"! I coloured it with promarkers, the papers were from my friends stash so don't know the name of them. I added two little buttons on the edge of the image and used some home made "Bakers Twine" underneath the stamped sentiment!  I entered it in a challenge at Craftersreunited and the specifications was circles and ribbon, cord or the like!

Thanks for looking.

Carole x  

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Carole and the twine really works well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyn! Realy appreciate your comment :-)

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carol,love the image.I have left something on my blog for you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the backing paper this image is fab well done Carole.Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete