Tuesday 24 April 2012

New baby

I made this card for the Inspirational challenge on the Craftersreunited forum which i'm a member of. The theme this month of April was for a baby and there was a sketch to get inspiration from .....so this is my entry.












The image is from a sheet of coloured images from "Lili of the Valley" the greeting is a stamp also from a set from Lili of the Valley. The papers were from Kanban and the little bit of lace you can see is from my stash!

Thanks for looking!

Carole x  

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carole - the image is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card carole - really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Carole, I love LOTV stamps and this is beautiful , I went for the Saturated canary images for my birth cards today but I will be heading to LOTV for more like this one.
    Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete