Saturday 9 June 2012

Tilda with rose

I have had this Tilda with Rose stamp for a ages, i was fortunate to win it on one of Bev Rochester's blog candy's months ago. I am not very good at colouring with promarkers, i get on better with watercolours for shading.... i never felt my images were good enough to post (most go in the bin) but after a bit of practice i thought i would show this one. I made it for a friend who loves Tilda!


The backing papers i used came from a set by Papercraft "Tilda Paperstack" and the message was computer generated!

I have entered this card in " Midweek Magnolias" Anything goes!
 
Thanks for looking
Carole x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Carole - I like the Tilda one best and I think your colouring is fab! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is lovely and your colouring is great.

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty, great layout and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete