Friday 31 August 2012

Niece's birthday!

I made this card for my niece who's birthday is this weekend.

I stamped the Butterflies on the card using a set from Craftwork cards.
I used Stamp in up ink .... i have a set of small inks which is so useful when i am starting out with Stamping as i have a whole set of inks without it costing me too much, i can then replace each one for a larger ink pad as i use the small one up.
The butterfly is a die from Joy Craft .. Butterflies 6002/0027 ....
The border was cut using a Martha Stewart Layered Arches punch.


Thank you for looking

Carole x



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carole. I like the colours. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. So cute design. How can i learn nice designing like this for the Membership card printing? I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome,design id perfectly going along with shades and heart touching line increases attraction....

    ReplyDelete