Wednesday 10 October 2012

Engagement card

Hi Everybody, sorry its took me so long to post a card .... my mojo just went awol ..:-(  ..... its back now just in time to make this card  :-)  
The card is for my Niece and her boyfriend of two years who got engaged while holidaying at Centre Parks. Steve took her out on the lake in a boat (so she couldn't run away) so i thought this "Lilli of the Valley" image was perfect...lol!

The image is from a pre coloured sheet of 6 different images. I used the Tied Together embossing folder and a paper doily behind.

  

Thanks for looking.

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and appropriate. I'm sure they'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have your mojo back Carole this is such a lovely card, love the embossed background and of course that darling little image

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty Carole - I'm sure it will go down a storm xx

    ReplyDelete