Saturday 23 February 2013

Bugaboo...trust me!

Hi Everybody, we woke up to snow this morning which wasn't a surprise as its been freezing cold the last day or two!  I only hope it doesn't hang around too long though.

The card i am showing you today is a one i made for my niece Ailsa who is in her first year at uni studying and training to become a nurse, she was giving her first injection last week so i thought i would make this card for her ...the image is so apt ...lol!

Its a Bugaboo image i used, i am entering it in the

Feb Crafters Reunited forum challenge
 the Make it Monday link Challenge,


  

Thank you for looking

Carole x

8 comments:

  1. hahaha! makes me nervous - what a great get well card! So cheery and colorful - and brings a big smile. Cute card, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carole, I'm sure she'll love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment..lol..great care, I'm sure your niece will love it..

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Carol - I'm sure Ailsa will love it - enjoy the snow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole thanks for dropping by my blog this week and for your lovely comments. . . it prompted me to locate you via MIM and I have to say what a delight it has been to visit your lovely blog.
    This card is terrific - your colouring and shading is wonderful.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole - I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over at my blog. To cut and paste your award and follow the instructions on what to do next visit my blog as soon as possible.
    Cheers
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card had me smiling with the image and sentiment,bet your Niece loved it...Thank you so much for your lovely comment...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete