Sunday 19 January 2014

Hi Everybody, i know its a bit belated but i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

I'm sorry i've not posted for months but things happen in life that knock the stuffing out of us sometimes. My mother died last June and so i'm sure you will appreciate it has taken me a while to get myself back into thinking about making cards as i lost all interest. I have made the odd one for family occasions which i'm going to show you ...... now that i've got myself back into blogging!

The first one i made for my niece who went to work the summer season at "Camp America! it was a fantastic experience for her!


The next card was made for a friend who loves shoes ...what woman doesn't!!


The next card was made for another niece who also loves shoes .....lol!!


Another card for another niece ...... its from a Hunkydory kit ...they always come in handy, she loves horses and works in a stables so it was right up her street ...lol!


This next card was made for a nephew ...it was from a stamp by "Little Claire designs"


This last card was made for our son ..... he loves "mini' cars" so was delighted with it!





 I have a friend that holds a weekly craft session so i decided to join them last week after missing quite a few weeks, i really enjoyed it ...it was just what i needed to find my mojo...lol !

Thanks for looking ...... and hope to have some new cards to show you soon!

Carole x


I    

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carole,lovely to see your fabulous cards.Glad you enjoyed your craft session.
    Sending hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Carole - so good to see you back and sorry for your loss. Hopefully getting back to blogging and crafting will be just the tonic you need xx

    ReplyDelete