Saturday 7 August 2010

Two in row !

Hello bloggers ---sorry  i've been neglecting my blog again ! I've been really busy making cards as June and July are very busy times for celebrations in our family but was unable to take pic of them as son took the camera on holiday with him ---hmmmm !! ......  anyway got it back now so here are a couple i managed to photograph before they went into the post ---lol !

Its quite some time since i used "Iris Folding" on a card so when i was given this pattern by a friend i couldn't wait to try it out. I've got to say i love the finished results ---can't wait to try it out in a different colour !  Hope you like it also!



 I made this card for a friend, i know she will love this Sarah Key image. I used my Promarkers to colour it, i'm not very good at shading yet but keep trying--lol !    I'm sorry the pic is a bit fuzzy tried a few times to take a pic but it didn't make any difference, anyway hope you like it.



1 comment:

  1. Gee Carole what a super image, and so pleased that, finally, someone takes pics like me.LOL
    very pretty card

    ReplyDelete