Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas Cheer


I started this blog a couple of months ago but had a blank moment (well a long blank moment) lol ---and forgot how to add to it and the links also wouldn't join up !!
I hope i've now sorted this in my head thanks to help from some of my lovely friends in the blog world, don't know what i'd do without them ---so--- fingers crossed!!!

In the meantime i have been bevering away making cards for Christmas and also the odd Birthday one !

For this card i have used the popular Papermania stamp "Christmas Cheer" and embossed it in Gold, its placed ontop of Gold mirri board + i added some gold chiffon ribbon from my stash which i think sets it off, hope you like it !




Thanks for looking
Carole x

6 comments:

  1. your card is beautiful, love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours too, great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and the image is gorgeous


    Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card & a lovely image.

    Sheena F x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Carol...the image is fabulous!

    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete